Saturday, February 12, 2011

My First Post

Well hello "soon to be"  followers. After much kicking and screaming accompanied by severe frustration  I have finally surrendered and  coerced my techno sons into making my blog. I am not in any way computer literate and so am learning as I go. I have limited time to tap into their great resources as they will soon be leaving me for college so I must get this blogging thing under control. Please bear with me as I muddle through this process. I am excited to be up and running.

Part of my motivation for this blog is my great enjoyment of scrapping  blogs and I so want to be able to share my findings with other crafters. Below is a link to a great "party" starting today and continuing thru the 25th of Feb. There are lots of challenges and prizes so be sure to check it out.


http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Your first blog post is about our party!! I sure hope you participate and put all the awesome things you make on your shiny, new blog! :D

    ReplyDelete